Monday 7 November 2011

I'm always up for a challenge

A customer recently asked if I could do a wonderfully long quote for her in my personalised bunting but she wanted very specific colours. After a couple of emails back and forth and a few photos we finally settled on the colours she liked and it went off in the post on Friday.

I really hope she likes it.







This week I have also been introduced to a new word Chrismukkah.




I had no idea that selling through notonthehighstreet would become an education in different religious holidays. According to the customer there is even a website dedicated to Chrismukkah!

I don't think ;-) there will be a big demand for Happy Chrismukkah bunting but if you do know anyone who wants any then they can order it as if they were ordering my normal Happy Christmas bunting just with a note to me that it should be Chrismukkah.


Anyway the point of this post is to say that I'm happy to try/learn anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x