Monday 7 March 2011

Not On The High Street

I am now live on notonthehighstreet. Hurrah! It has taken me some time to get it right and the activation team were endlessly patient and encouraging. It would have been so easy for them to send standard emails telling me to get better photos, write longer descriptions and learn how to do meta keywords myself but they took the time to send really kind, positive emails which was really appreciated.



I was absolutely thrilled to get an order the day after going live and have already made a couple of trips to the post office. It is all a bit of a steep learning curve but so far (fingers firmly crossed) it seems to be going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x