Monday 14 February 2011

LOVE

As it's Valentine's Day ...


These are all photos from our village. The L is from our modern village sign; the O from our old signpost; the V from the water post and the E from our North, East, South, West sculpture in the garden. 

I don't pretend this is an original idea but bow to the genius that is http://www.alphabet-photography.co.uk/index.aspx I think it is a wonderful idea and have made a few bookmarks for people this way. I use local signs and in the summer drove round the village surreptitiously taking photos out of the car window. 

I even take pictures of cherubs but no hearts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x