Wednesday 2 February 2011

Pinterest

Do you love that first flick through a new magazine just looking at all the lovely photos? Always my favourite bit and that is what Pinterest is like. Never heard of Pinterest? Well, it's just like having a pinboard on your computer where you can quickly and easily store all those lovely photos you see and importantly it keeps the link. 


Before I discovered it I would bookmark things I liked and ended up with loads of links but could never find anything I wanted again - so this really useful.


If you'd like to see my pins then please go over and have a look and as it's February here are a few of my favourite heart images.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7596218@N08/2228292109/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x