Friday 4 February 2011

Rugby Six Nations

The RBS Six Nations Rugby starts today and I may as well get enthused from the start because the other three people I live with will be hooked from now until the final. There will be a lot of shouting at the television, a lot of jumping up and down and a lot of cheering. I hope there won't be any swearing at the television or holding heads in hands. 


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjNDw2j85fu7F8y87zDWFeZdu_YVeuZmTTMzYOwetOw46TKx8FezJ1JsW3AoSdhcc1V0IbvGBuIeHod2Vxjt_o5HTucpBfK-4xB4AmO8b74TaFgzPN6LeQDVYjFil0DenWuDvyWHLA6IMU/s1600/Famous-Rugby-Jerseys.jpeg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x