Friday 13 May 2011

Vintage Treasure

The home of my parents-in-law is full of wonderful antique treasures and we are so lucky as we always seem to come home with some little thing after a visit. However, this visit was different as we went down in the 'truck' specifically to bring home this vintage item.


I'm not sure what is going to happen to it although I suspect it will sit where it was propped temporarily for some time and I doubt if it will ever be roadworthy again but it is definitely "a future project" in my husband's eyes. Ummmmm we'll see.

We also came home with these slightly less bulky objects. Old matchboxes - aren't they lovely? No idea how I'll display them but for the moment I just take them out of the box and look at them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x