Monday 8 October 2012

Cake Bunting aka fiddly little bits of paper



Occasionally Lucie from Wonderland Bakery asks me to make some cake bunting.  I'm always happy to do this for her and as I got these two ready this week I thought maybe I could sell it.  However it doesn't take long for me to remember why I don't sell cake bunting because after fiddling around with teeny tiny bits of paper I realise that cake bunting is not for me. Far too time consuming - lovely to do occasionally but I'll leave it to those who love miniature things.

1 comment:

  1. Having made some very fiddly miniature paper bunting last Christmas I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x