Wednesday 12 January 2011

Apple Green



A lovely friend gave me one of these Qualy Happles for my birthday and THEN I saw they did a bigger version, so I dropped a big hint to my family, and lucky me got one for Christmas. 

They look fantastic and I love them. 

Am really glad I did this post as I didn't realise you could use the top as a tray! Have also realised you can get other quirky things from Qualy. Do I really need a green sparrow (yes I really do)?


And it was bad idea, in terms of my "trying not to spend money in January" resolution, to look at sale pages of Hunkydory Home but I did and found this mug, so yes, I've ordered two.  Seriously considered a mug tree but will resist on grounds of good taste so will just use mugs all the time and leave them lying around.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x