Friday 21 January 2011

Dishwasher Supper

Now I promise you that this blog will very rarely include food as a subject, mainly because I'm not a very good cook and I'm certainly not a very original cook. However, I bought this fantastic book called The Extraordinary Cookbook by Stefan Gates which is just amazing. 




Flicking through it, Oscar and I decided we just had to try the Salmon in the Dishwasher (which you can get from the website by clicking the link). 

It was very odd and used a lot of tin foil but the salmon was wonderful. Not sure if I would cook the noodles and vegetables in the dishwasher again but would definitely do the salmon another time and it made us smile ... a lot! 




The "on the plate" photo is a bit rubbish but by the time the dishwasher had finished its cycle we were all starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x