Wednesday 26 January 2011

Orange


When doing some photos for my Happy Birthday banner the other day I decided to use this jelly I had made, so started to look around for some more orange. 

Now orange has not in the past featured as a favourite colour of mine but I think it is now. One of the blogs I return to again and again is How About Orange so maybe the orangeyness is rubbing off on me.


Because I love our classic Penguin books ...


really want to use these chinese lanterns in the summer ...


wear this scarf nearly every day ...


and love my ornamental gourds ...


so as long as I don't start liking brown then I think it is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x