Friday 15 April 2011

Decorated Easter Egg

Every year the boys enter their school Decorated Easter Egg competition. It's always a bit of a trauma coming up with an idea, decorating and transporting the eggs so I was glad that this year the boys were happy to "get on with it themselves" and were not overly concerned with winning just wanted to do their own thing. Their entries were funny and produced with minimal effort - yes I am a bad mother! They had fun making them and Oscar was pleased because his teacher thought his was funny :-)

Needless to say, no prizes this year but pretty stress free which is a result in my book.

"I think the game of crack the egg went a bit too far"

Copied from here http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.196844413.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x