Monday 4 April 2011

A Right Royal Wedding

Entering into the spirit of the forthcoming Royal Wedding, and to practice with my new camera, I put my name down for Tea For Joy's Straw Styling competition. I really enjoyed "styling" the shots (I went down the less is more line obviously!) and here's what I came up with.



There was a very worthy winner (who also has a lovely blog btw) so I wasn't disappointed that I didn't win and anyway I had fun doing it so it really was "the taking part" that mattered! It was fascinating to see the other entries, to see how differently people interpreted the challenge - go have a look at the other great entries on flickr.

I just love the straws - go over to Papermash to get yourself some in time for 29th April.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x