Wednesday 15 June 2011

I believe in pink ...

I have been doing some bunting for Claire (The Sweet Shop) as she is doing a wedding sweet table and she asked for bunting around her theme of pale pink, mint green and gold. I actually love pink and green together but for some reason it looked rather sickly when I had one letter green and one letter pink so I decided to just go with pale pink and little mint green hearts.
 



It's so pretty that it made me feel quite girly. Oh to be as elegant as Audrey ....

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x