Monday 27 June 2011

Please like Daisyley's Facebook Page ... is it right to ask people to like you?

I really don't understand the whole Facebook Business page thing. I'm hoping that if/when I get 25 'likes' it will suddenly become easier and the 'point of it all' more apparent.

So if you're reading this
{which you obviously are or you wouldn't have read that bit} could you do me a HUGE favour and just pop over to Facebook and press the like button. I'll let you know if I understand it more when I reach the golden 25.

Since writing this several days ago I've since learnt that the Likes have to be from personal pages not business pages. Why oh why do they have to make it so complicated? Anyway could you please like it from your personal Facebook page .... thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x