Wednesday 23 November 2011

Christmas Wrapping Ideas - Part Two






All you need to do is thread the bakers twine through the leaves and it creates a gorgeous smelling decoration. I wonder how long this would last? 

If you didn't fancy using bakers twine, although why anyone wouldn't I can't imagine ;-), then I think this would look just as good with leaves stuck down with double-sided sticky tape. And because you're using sticky tape you'd also get to pretend to be Valerie Singleton or whoever your Blue Peter idol is.

Top it off with a 
personalised gift tag of course!


2 comments:

  1. "Double sided sticky tape for speed." Classic.

    I always coveted sticky backed plastic, and never had any. Now I have book covering film occasionally and curse the stuff. I am amazed the BP presenters managed not to swear on screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great. What a cool idea I'd love it if you'd add this to my link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-party-what-we-wore-and-made_29.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x