Monday 19 March 2012

Bespoke Personalised Bunting


I had a couple of feedbacks last week sent unusually via a customer query. Getting an email via a customer query about an old order is a little alarming because the email comes through as "enquiry about order number ###" and my heart sank because I automatically thought the customer hadn't got their order or they weren't happy. So it really made me smile when I opened the emails and read,
"I just received the bride and groom signs YAY!!! That was quick! They look amazing, even better in real life :) Cant wait to use them in a few weeks."
"I just wanted to say thank you SO much for the gorgeous bunting - it is just perfect! :)"
The fact that someone is so happy they take the time to send a message is just so kind.

Of course the next best thing is a repeat customer .... I love 'em .... and today I'll be doing another "art deco" style bunting. Very much bespoke personalised bunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x