Monday 5 March 2012

Happy Birthday Bunting


I am very happy as I had some lovely comments on my post on Friday. Far too shy to mention it when I was out for dinner on Saturday but, as I had a glass of champagne, I did silently raise a glass to myself :-)

But back to today's post .... I have updated and changed my Happy Birthday Bunting as it really needed more choices and a bit of a facelift. As this was my first product on notonthehighstreet it felt a bit odd taking off the photos that I had once been so proud of but it needed to be done.

So now it is available as just Happy Birthday or personalised to say Happy Birthday {Name} with a number of colours and font choices. 


I need to take some more photos of examples but the sun just didn't shine yesterday so hopefully it will today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x