Monday 25 July 2011

Summer Holidays ....



Summer holidays are here ... woohooo .....

I even got to actually use some large personalised bunting at the Leavers Disco - not that it was really needed with all the disco lights but I felt there should be something.

This is what we hope to get up to in the next six weeks - all achievable I hope.


  • Actually have a proper holiday abroad somewhere.
  • Holkham Beach.
  • Go to the beach hut. 
  • London to see Railway Children at Waterloo. 
  • Madame Tussauds. 
  • Tennis camp & cricket camp. {aka childcare!
  • Go to Go Ape.
  • Have lots of friends over.
  • Play tennis.
  • Go and see Granny and Granmpa/Granma.

First things first though we are off today to get secondary school uniform so that it is done and we can get on with having some fun. I might even do school shoes and put away the washed and ironed uniform so that we don't have to think about school until September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x