Monday 12 September 2011

Back to School

It doesn't feel like just the boys have gone back to school it feels like I have too. Back to routines and back to doing a full day's work instead of frantically trying to get orders done before going off out somewhere.

Much as I love the school holidays I'm rather enjoying just me at home with only the dog and Radio 4 for company. Oh how I've missed Radio 4.

So what have I been working on, well, Christmas things actually. Here is a little taster of what I'm up to.


Advent Calendar Bunting


Christmas Tags


It seems weird to be worrying about Christmas already but I need to get these photographed and finalised really soon. It's already nearly halfway through September, good grief, how did that happen so quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x