Monday 2 April 2012

Are you feeling patriotic?



A notonthehighstreet customer asked for some special bespoke bunting for a hen night she is organising for the Jubilee weekend.  The request was for
"large personalised bunting for a hen weekend which is being held over the diamond jubilee weekend with union jack theme in pink and white and / or crowns or a royal theme". 
Of course I said yes, because I always say yes I can do that! This is what I came up with. A "union jack" pennant and a little crown at the bottom of the letter. 

I loved it so much I've given it its very own product page. I'm now selling it under Personalised Royal Patriotic Bunting. Not a very catchy title but you you know what I mean!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x