Friday 4 May 2012

Union Jack Paper Bags



When I was ordering some tissue paper the other day I noticed that the company also sold these lovely Union Jack paper bags and I couldn't resist getting some. They are available on my notonthehighstreet shop here. They are only little but just perfect for a few sweets or perhaps a biscuit if you are having a Jubilee party? They are just like the sort of paper bag you get in an old fashioned sweet shop so can be folded or twisted easily.

I plan to use some to put sweets in for prizes at our village Jubilee celebrations when we have the fancy dress competition.

I just love them. I must sub-consciously have plans to get more because I had this weird dream last night about where I would store them ... I do sometimes have the strangest dreams :-)

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x