Wednesday 18 July 2012

Charlotte's Chocolates





I think I can safely say that I have the loveliest, most generous and kind customers, just look what I received in the post today from quite simply my favourite customer.

Charlotte and I have become very friendly since her first order back in February and when she recently asked for some bunting that incorporated her logo colours and font she mentioned that she'd send me some of her hand-made chocolates so I could see and taste for myself exactly what her chocolates are like. I hoped she would send me some but knew I shouldn't really expect a customer to send me a gift so you can imagine my delight when I opened up the package (especially as I thought it was a return) :-)

Please go over to Charlotte's Facebook page and have a look for yourself. Charlotte has the most amazing photos that will make you drool and I can now categorically state they taste even better than they look ..... they are delicious. So delicious in fact that I will not be sharing them!

Don't you just love her tagline
number 6 of your 5 a day?

2 comments:

  1. Oh blimey, those do look good. It's been a hard week, I think I might need some for myself. And I shan't be sharing either ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x