Monday 31 October 2011

Lovely customers

As I'm home based and don't get to see my customers face to face my only feedback is through Feefo (notonthehighstreet feedback system) or emails people kindly send me. I'm always thrilled when anyone does leave feedback but even more so if they write a comment. I had a lovely comment from a customer the other day.

"Absolutely loved this idea! Gave it to my Dad who appreciates things that are just a bit different and he loved it (I believe the bunting is now adorning his desk at work!). It was a lovely touch and great alternative to a birthday card. Thanks!"





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, just found your blog via BYW!

    Love the new banner, it goes perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x