Last year my resolutions were a bit vague - I think I managed about three. So this year I will be more specific.
- Tidy up my workspace and become more organised.
- Do an online branding course.
- Sort out my noths shop and make it more cohesive.
- Take up belly dancing.
- Approach local shop about selling Daisyley product (v scary).
Oh and I suppose I should add a few family ones too.
- Don't shout so much - try counting to ten.
- Don't get annoyed with the boys when I cook something and they won't try it.
- Don't get annoyed when Ed goes out on a Friday night just when we are about to have tea.
I really enjoyed 2011.
Setting up Daisyley has been time consuming but I feel I've learnt so much and I'm excited about making it grow in 2012. I've got lots of ideas and I can't wait to get back to work.
Going on a family holiday for the first time in years was a major highlight and we all loved it, if only we could do it every year.
I can not wait to see what 2012 has to offer ....
Sadly a lot of our friends had a less than happy year and 2011 was difficult for so many, so I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2012.