Friday 13 January 2012

You were only supposed to blow the ....

Back in September I told you about this fantastic Letterpress course I went on. What I couldn't show you was the poster I made because it was a Christmas present. Well here it is ...



Sorry about the bad photo - it is very tricky taking photos of framed things.

As is obvious one of our favourite family films is The Italian Job, I only add this because I have been surprised how many people don't know where this saying comes from and would hate any reader to think I'm just plain rude!

If you are interested in seeing other letterpress work then have a look at the 
Flickr photostream where you will also my poster going through the various stages. 




2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x