Monday 9 January 2012

New Year Revamp

One of my new year resolutions was to review my nothinthehighstreet shopfront. I've not exactly completed this but I've made a start. It was all getting a bit messy so now my wedding bunting has changed to Just Married Bunting and includes this rather nice purple or "cadbury purple" as described by the customer who ordered it.




I get lots of requests to make bespoke bunting so have now {rather obviously} added Bespoke Personalised Large Card Bunting which is only a tiny bit more expensive than my Personalised Bunting but you get exactly what you want.



So I'm going to tackle the rest of the shopfront this week .... and tidy my workspace .... unless of course something more interesting comes up.

I spent about two hours chatting to the vicar on Friday morning instead of working, I'm so easily distracted. Decided it must be quite nice to be a vicar because he was "working" whilst chatting but then again you do have to work on Sundays and you do have to be lovely and kind ALL the time so perhaps not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x