Monday 8 August 2011

Daisyley Goes International









I'm now accepting international orders ...

I'm not sure why I didn't do it before? I think I was put off by the nothonthehighstreet postage prices and I thought it was far too complicated and expensive, but when I got an email from noths last week saying they had rejigged their international delivery charges I decided to give it a go.


I'm so pleased I did, as it really isn't complicated at all, especially as I have to go to the post office every day anyway. So just in one week I've had to post to Ireland and Russia .... yes some of my personalised bunting
 has gone to Moscow. I just love it - Russia ;-)

And it makes me smile to see 
International delivery available on my product pages {as I've said before I am easily pleased}.

Does this mean I can put on my web page Lindsell London Moscow .... ?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should offer a hanging service for your bunting so that you can hand deliver to exotic places and put it in place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x