Friday 12 August 2011

Summer Holidays - Week 3

As I was catching up with work this week the boys have had a bit of a home week. Not that they have minded because they have had friends over or gone to friends so there has been a lot of toing and froing.

Also, Oscar's cricket camp was cancelled but it was OK because he was desperate to go over and do corn cart with his cousin which tied in nicely with me helping mum clear out her shed. We didn't really chuck out much, just moved things around a bit but it did look clearer after we'd finished. I also discovered that my mum has a serious "keeping cardboard boxes" problem .... !

I came home with a few things of course.

Little half pint milk bottle.
  
Rosette.

Sheep bunting?!?

Is it just me feeling that summer has suddenly completely disappeared? Everywhere feels and looks and smells Autumnal .... don't like it at all ... it's only the middle of August for goodness sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x