Wednesday 3 August 2011

Garden in August

I love runner beans. They are one of the things I always ask Ed to grow because you just can't buy runner beans from a shop, no no no, you have to grow them.


Ed came up with a decorative and really very sensible solution for growing them this year enabling the picker to walk through a tunnel of beans {sigh .... lovely}. This is what they looked like in June.


And this is what they look like in August. Good job we never get tired of runner beans and now the job of picking them is really easy - perfect.


In other gardening news I realised that the garden in August is purpley blue.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I like to reply if an email address is given but often they are "no reply" so please don't be offended if I can't reply. Thank you. x